- BootstrapinatorBeautiful, open-sourced themes for bootstrap.
- Fulcrum App - (marketing site)A geographic data collection tool for mobile devices.
- GUI, or not GUI?
- Like all designers, I love a well-designed and intuitive interface but, I'm not afraid to pop over to iTerm and run a few commands when needed. From time to time you might even catch me in
irbplaying with some ruby.
- I'm no stranger to rails.
- I'm not a back-end developer by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn't mean I don't know rails. I am well-versed in how a rails app is built, and I can rock some
ERBtoo). I'm also a big fan of rails helpers like
- I <3 Sass.
- Placeholder selectors, variables and mixins oh my! Utilizing these features in conjunction with Sass partials, functions, etc. I see no reason not to be using a pre-processor for even the smallest of projects that could use some DRYing up.
- Sublime TextWhere the magic happens.
- TowerVersion control is just smart.
- CodeKitFor pre-processing and such.
Never Stop Learning
There's always room to grow, and I'm very passionate about learning new things. I'm typically able to pick up new skills quickly, and I love to constantly expand my horizons. Most recently I've been brushing up on
Ruby via Codecademy (800+ points!), and code school.